Canned tuna recipes
Discover how tuna is almost usually on the top 10 record of everyone’s most worthwhile pantry staples. Not only is tuna a low-cost and hassle-free source of protein, it’s also SOOOO versatile. You can make almost everything from tuna sandwiches to tuna melts to tuna risotto and more. And right after the icky news about fake sushi, you might even want to attempt your hand at creating your personal sushi stacks and sushi burgers at house too. Here are 18 recipes so tasty, they’ll make you seem at the humble can or jar of tuna with new respect.
1. Avocado Tuna Bagel Melts: Asking yourself no matter what occurred to the open-faced bagel sammie? It’s nonetheless about, and seeking yummier than ever. Let’s be true — sometimes, you just Require cheesy, carby, comfort foods right now. (by means of Half Baked Harvest)
2. Tuna “Sushi” Stacks: This isn’t actually sushi, considering that the tuna isn’t raw, but it undoubtedly curbs the sushi craving. Pro Tip: Tuna packed in pure olive oil holds the stack together effectively and offers almost everything a wealthy, fresh fish flavor. (by means of Chelsea’s Messy Apron)
3. Spicy Tuna Fishcake With Cucumber Salad: This Thai consider on the tuna fishcake packs a spicy punch. Massive flavors of lemon grass, ginger and chili go — POW! — appropriate in the taste buds. (by means of Krumpli)
4. Spicy Tuna Roll: If you have rice, nori sheets, canned tuna and mayo, you’ve received the fixin’s for spicy tuna sushi rolls. This is the recipe to have on hand in the course of nighttime Netflix binges when the *hangries* come calling. (through Pickled Plum)
five. Albacore Buddha Bowls: This big bowl complete of yum calls for leftovers you most likely have in your fridge and pantry. The lemon vinaigrette ties almost everything collectively with a real zing. (by way of The View From Wonderful Island)
6. Tuna Sesame Patties: These Asian-inspired tuna patties come collectively rapidly in the meals processor. Coated with nutty sesame seeds and pan-fried to crisp perfection, they are Significantly tasty. (through Sugar et al)
seven. Fried Tuna Po’Boy: This Cajun consider on a tuna sammy is absolute genius. There’s nothing like fried seafood on a hoagie with a drizzle of remoulade to fill your belly in the most satisfying way. (via Eatin’ on the Inexpensive)
8. Asian Tuna Melt Nachos: An Asian consider on nachos? Feel it! Nutty sesame oil in this tuna salad pairs AH-MAZINGLY nicely with cheesy, crunchy homemade corn tortillas. (by means of Healthier Nibbles & Bits)
9. Sheet Pan Sourdough Tuna Melts: These toasty melts are oozing two types of cheese. Baking them on a sheet means you can effortlessly turn a batch out for a crowd at your subsequent gathering. (through Aberdeen’s Kitchen)
ten. Homemade Tuna Noodle Casserole: Get ready to ride the foodie time machine, due to the fact this tuna noodle casserole will really consider you back. This recipe is adapted for adult tastebuds, so prepare to meet your new fave throwback recipe. (through 2Teaspoons)
11. Sriracha Tuna Salad Wraps: When you’re wracking your brain for what to do with that can of tuna that will travel effectively to the office for lunch, don’t overlook the humble wrap. The Sriracha mayo is the star of this show — it truly will take tuna salad to the following level. (through Chelsea’s Messy Apron)
twelve. Thai Tuna Energy Bowl: If you’re into the massive cook-up for the week, you can’t go wrong producing electrical power bowls for lunch due to the fact they preserve so properly. The Thai peanut dressing is the pice de rsistance, bringing Significant umami to your bowl. (by means of A Cookie Named Wish)
13. Rice With Spring Onion Pesto and Tuna Meatballs: You’ve by no means tasted meatballs like this before! Stuffed with pesto rice, they’re so great that your taste buds will be performing the content dance for confident. (via Sugar et al)
14. Tuna and Veggie Stuffed Zucchini Boats: These veggie boats come together speedily and contact for just 5 ingredients that you possibly have on hand. They’re a perfect meal for those nights when you have to function late and come residence ravenous. (through The Blond Cook)
15. Tuna Melt Mini Quiches: These bite-sized tuna quiches look sophisticated, but they’re super straightforward to make and are so quite amazing. They’d be a ideal appetizer for a specific-event brunch or reception, but your game night gang would also gobble them up. (by means of The Flavor Bender)
16. Savory Rice and Tuna Fish Cakes With Chipotle Aioli: This chili pepper aioli could be the best thing to ever come about to canned tuna. And the risotto within fries up so light and puffy — they’re like little pillows of delicious goodness. (by means of Woman and the Kitchen)
17. Spicy Chunky Tuna Sandwich: Sometimes you just crave the comfort of a tuna sammy — amiright? This one particular is destined to turn out to be your new fave. That good crusty roll holds the mandatory tasty mayo SOOOO fabulously. (by way of Two Purple Figs)
18. Homemade Tuna Sushi Stacks With Mango Salsa: These sushi stacks are fancy AF, but super-straightforward to pull off. Absolutely everyone at the table will be so impressed.
If you adore recipes that use up pantry staples you have on hand, comply with us on Pinterest for far more.