Dump cake recipes
Recipe by: Wilma Hull
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- one (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (18.25 ounce) bundle yellow cake mix
- eight ounces chopped walnuts
- one/two cup butter
- Add all elements to list
- Include all elements to record
- In a 9×13 inch pan combine cherries and pineapple. Sprinkle dry cake mix above pineapple, and cherry mixture stir right up until just combined. Then sprinkle walnuts above best. Drizzle leading with melted butter or margarine.
- Bake in a 350 degree F (175 degree C) oven for 35 or forty minutes or until golden brown.