Easy cinnamon rolls
Recipe by: shaunawillman
- one/4 cup butter, divided
- two cups all-goal flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- two teaspoons baking powder
- one teaspoon salt
- three tablespoons butter, softened
- three/four cup milk
- one egg
- 1/two cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- one cup confectioners’ sugar (optional)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (optional)
- 1/four cup butter, softened (optional)
- 1/two teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Add all ingredients to checklist
- Add all elements to listing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Brush a 9-inch square baking dish with two tablespoons melted butter.
- Whisk flour, two tablespoons white sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Work 3 tablespoons softened butter into flour mixture using your hands. Beat milk and egg with each other in yet another bowl pour into flour-butter mixture and stir with a rubber spatula right up until a soft dough kinds.
- Flip dough out onto a floured work surface and roll dough into a one/four-inch thick rectangle. Brush surface of dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Whisk one/two cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon collectively in a little bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar more than butter-brushed dough. Roll dough about filling to form a log cut log into 18 rolls and location rolls in the ready baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven till rolls are set, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Beat confectioners’ sugar, cream cheese, 1/four cup softened butter, and vanilla extract with each other in a bowl right up until frosting is smooth. Prime sizzling cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting.
Just the issue for a sweet weekend morning when you want to add some deliciousness to your normal breakfast!