Hamburger casserole recipes
- one cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 lbs lean ground beef (90% lean)
- one medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- one can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- one can (16 ounces) k > View Recipe
- Cook macaroni according to bundle directions. Meanwhile, in a huge nonstick skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until finally meat is no longer pink drain. Stir in the tomatoes, beans, tomato paste, chiles and seasonings. Drain macaroni add to beef mixture.
- Transfer to a 13×9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 375° till bubbly, 25-30 minutes. Uncover sprinkle with cheese. Bake until finally cheese is melted, 5-8 minutes longer. If wanted, best with sliced green onions.
what is that imply for the Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, one fat.
Used 1lb ground turkey and one can diced tomatoes with chilis..one can tomato sauce and skipped all seasonings just extra 1 pkg taco seasoning..two cps pasta. tasty
Agree wholeheartedly that it really is rapid
This is a quick and effortless recipe that everyone appeared to take pleasure in. A couple of individuals felt it needed far more spice, which I did up it a small when I created it but apparently not sufficient for our family’s taste. haha
Delicious! I am not a recipe follower when it comes to spices. But this one particular I did. I utilised turkey and beef. I did not include the tomato paste. I was amazed that one particular cup of pasta was adequate. Reading through the recipe I had my doubts about this feeding ten folks, but it could. I additional fresh red peppers, loads of onions and garlic. The spices were actually enough!! I will be retaining this recipe for several future meals.
Really effortless to make and tasty to consume. Did not use green chiles, garlic, or cumin added green pepper.
I have to say this dish is amazing, tasty, enjoy it. Been cooking a lengthy time, but this has a wonderful kick.
Effortless to fix and such very good flavors. will make yet again.
Very good flavor. I cut the recipe in half since I didn’t have enough on hand to make the total sum. I substituted the elbow macaroni with entire grain penne and black beans for the kidney beans. Regrettably I did not have the green chiles both, but it all turned out very good anyways. Almost certainly would have been 5 star if I produced it as the recipe stated. Will make once more.